Orders may be placed on our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Our preferred way of taking payment is Credit or Debit Card secured transaction via Paypal. We do not store credit/debit card details. If you preferred not to pay by card, please contact us so we can advise you accordingly.
Website payment is taken in the online checkout process at the time you confirm your order, subject to card approval. We do try to maintain accurate stock records on our website; however should an item you ordered be out of stock a customer services representative will contact you as soon as possible.
We are now offering free gift wrapping on all online BeauFort London fragrance orders and all of our candles are presented in a bespoke BeauFort London box. If you require items to be gift wrapped together or would like to send a delivery note with your order, please email us at email@example.com
Bespoke orders are available upon request and are subject to feasibility. A different return policy applies, see above. Customers are fully responsible for options of customisation. We are of course more than happy to provide support and will strive to accommodate you with the best experience possible.
We are able to send products to most countries, however due to certain custom regulations beyond our control there may be some restrictions with regards to goods containing alcohol.
We are able to send products with an alcohol content to most destinations. However, delivery to some countries is restricted or could incur an additional surcharge.
Current delivery charges can be found on our delivery page.
BeauFort London is available worldwide in selected stockists. Please take a look at our stockists page to find your local retailer.
In the event you should receive a product that presents a manufacturing default, please get in touch with us so we can arrange repair, exchange or refund. Please do not send us the goods before getting in touch with us. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for damage which occur after the goods have been handed to the postal or courier service. However, should you be unfortunate enough to receive damaged goods, let us know immediately. Please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier’s insurers. If the parcel you receive is battered, please note the fact when you sign for it, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open the damaged package in the presence of the carrier, make sure that you sign for it as “Damaged package; goods not yet inspected” to warn the carrier that a claim may follow.
All receipts are sent via email at point of purchase.
Yes. When ordering online please select this option at checkout providing the full address, contact name and telephone number.
If your order has not arrived in the specified time period as detailed in our delivery information please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to investigate.
Yes we do deliver to UK PO boxes. For PO boxes outside the UK please check with our customer services team.
Please be aware that the local Customs Department in your Country may inspect your order, which may lead to additional charges being incurred. Any additional charges are unfortunately the customer’s responsibility as these actions are beyond our control and BeauFort London cannot be responsible for any associated delay or cost. These rules change regularly so to find out further information please contact your local Customs Department before ordering. We regret that BeauFort London will not be able to refund purchases that are refused delivery due to unpaid customs charges.
All fragrances are blends of ingredients that evaporate at different rates. The top notes are those ingredients that evaporate soon after application to the skin and give the first burst of freshness. The middle or heart notes which evaporate less quickly usually represent the main character of the fragrance and can last for up to four or five hours depending on the fragrance type. The base notes can last many hours and can also modify the behaviour of the more volatile top note ingredients to increase their lasting power. We take ours a step further with a Beaufort scale diagram for each fragrance detailing the strength of each individual note.
Many of the ingredients used are totally natural being extracted from flowers, herbs, woods or citrus fruits. However, synthetic materials are invaluable particularly where natural notes are not available e.g. where they cannot be distilled from natural sources or in place of animal derivatives. It is worth noting that some synthetic ingredients are both considerably more expensive than many natural essential oils and deemed to contain less allergens by cosmetic chemists. A successful fragrance is a well blended formulation of both sources of oils.
All our fragrances, soaps and candles are made from the finest ingredients and entirely manufactured in Britain by hand.
BeauFort London does not and has not tested raw materials or finished products on animals, nor have we ever requested any third parties to conduct such tests.
BeauFort London is fully committed to our social and environmental responsibilities. We aim to offer the finest quality products while preserving resources for the future. We recognise that our activities impact on the environment for both present and future generations. Therefore we will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislations, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the industry sector in which we operate and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our objectives are to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to all interested parties including clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental and carbon reduction performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
- Promote the awareness and understanding of the commitments made in this Policy to all staff, taking into consideration diversity of the workplace and workforce.
COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £50 OR MORE